Before Jesus ascended to heaven, he told his disciples to go into the world and make disciples by baptizing people of all nations and teaching them to obey what he had commanded. As disciples of Jesus, we never stop growing. In addition to worship on Sundays, we hope you will come grow with us as we carry out Jesus’ Great Commission and grow in our faith together.
Ways you can grow as a disciple at YPPC:
- Sunday School: Classes for children, youth, and adults meet on Sundays at 9:45 AM.
- Children, grades K4 through 3rd Grade, meet in Classroom 2 with nursery available for infants and toddlers.
- Tweens, 4th through 8th grades, meet in Classroom 1.
- Teens start their class with lessons and conclude most weeks by helping in the Food Pantry, where they meet.
- The Adult Class focuses on one book study at a time that applies the faith to daily life.
- Fellowship: Each Sunday, we gather following worship to connect with one another over snacks or lunch. Some weeks, we have Family Mission Fellowship with a project for one of our mission partners. During Advent, we host an Advent Series with activities each week.
- Sermon Starter Bible Study: Adults gather to discuss the scripture for the following Sunday’s sermon on Mondays at 10:30 AM. Nursery is available upon request.
- Family Funday Sundays: Throughout the year, we plan special events for children and their families to get out and explore God’s world together.
- Special Events: Everyone is invited to our annual oyster roast, Ladies’ Brunches, and other opportunities to connect with one another as a family of faith.
- New Opportunities: We are in the process of developing new opportunities for adult discipleship and welcome your ideas as we grow in faith together.